Are you trying to get bunk beds for your kid’s room? Do you want to make sure that they have the perfect bunk bed that they need for all their activities. Well then do keep in mind that bunk beds are short lived since they will have to be recycled when your kid is in their early teens. But does that mean that they do not get to have some fun when they are younger?
Kids love bunk beds and they are a great space saving option too. So all in all, bunk beds have both a practical utility as well as a fun part to it as well! Let us look at some of the different types of bunk beds that you can purchase for your darling’s room:
- A very good option if you want to save a lot of space in the room is the Midi Sleeper – Space Saver Bunk Beds. These generally come in a standard size that your children will be able to use up to their early teens. They are a great buy since you will be able to get a study, a couple of drawers and even a small bud in the lower level and a standard sized kid’s bed in the upper level. Like any other bunk beds, these too have a ladder that connects both the levels. If you two kids who have an age difference of about 3-4 years, this is a very good option.
- Another choice that you can think about is the trundle bunk bed. This is almost similar to a futon bunk bed which can be used as a couch during the day time and then be converted into a bed at night. This is not just for kids since the bed is of standard size and hence people of different age groups can sleep here. All you will have to do is make sure that you get a thick mattress for the trundle bed so that it makes for a comfortable night’s sleep.
- The basic loft bed is what we typically understand as bunk beds. This consists of two layers. The upper layer and the lower layer both have only beds and they are mostly of the same size. If you have twins or may be children who are not very far apart in their age, then this makes a great option if they have a single room.
- L-shaped three tiered bunk beds are also there if you have three children in the house. This is a very cost effective solution since it saves you the trouble of buying three beds and they also will take up lesser space. Just make sure that all the safety measures are in place.
- Novelty bunk beds are also there if you want stylize your kid’s sleeping place. These are generally shorter in height and might take up more space than regular bunk beds.
So, you see when it comes to buying bunk beds there are many choices for you. Just make sure that you have a configuration of your room in mind when you go out to shop for bunk beds.