Today we bring you some ideas for the cheap childrens bunk beds with stairs to optimize spaces. You will see that some are a bit more sophisticated and require more work and investment capacity, and others are very simple and you can get to build them right now.
- What do you think about creating a building inside the children’s room? Yes, as you can see, you can create the illusion of living in an apartment building with the help of walls or using a tall wood and placing it on the ends of the bunk beds. A pair of windows and lamps will serve to complete the illusion. The curtains, in addition, will give a little privacy to the children. These also come as bunk beds with stairs for toddlers.
- If your children like boats, they will flinch with this cabin bunk. The round window is a fantastic accessory that allows one to move easily into the interior of a boat. However, if you find it difficult to do it at home, you will see that only using the blue colour and a maritime style comforter with matching cushions will you get the same effect. The best of this model? The drawers for storing objects under the bed .
- This nice design with the best “dollhouse” style is perfect to create a dream place for the princesses of the family. Also, if you have a house without an extra bedroom for the little one, this option can help you. The same structure of the bunk, with its wooden ceilings, allows you to create a mini room anywhere in the home. The good news: under the bunk the girl will have a small space to read, play or just dream at ease.
- A sober and very practical design for 4 children in the same room. The best? The arrangement of the bunk beds allows placing an important protection in the upper beds, to avoid possible accidents. The contrast of colours between the walls, the quilts and the cushions give a youthful and charming touch.
- This idea of children’s decoration will allow you to create a space for the game just below the upper bed. How you see it is a simple and functional design, easy to reproduce at home.
- Pink, pink and more pink! A very feminine bunk for the girls in the house. The good news is that this design is super easy to imitate. You just have to paint the wooden bunk beds and create a curtain and a tent. And ready! Each child will have their privacy and together they will share a cheerful and very original bedroom.
- This classic idea of decoration with the white wooden bunk can be perfect if two little brothers should share a room. Thus, the bedroom can be divided into the two favourite colours of the children using the bunk beds to mark this differentiation. What a nice idea!