Are your girls grown up enough to have a room of her own? Are you planning on getting them their own room with their very own beds? Well then there are a numerous ways in which you can decorate the bed to your benefit as well to theirs.
There are actually quite a number of interesting ways in which you can deck up your girls’ bedroom and that too with little cost. Well if you are looking for such ideas that will be effective and practical and not to mention creative, then you can take a look at some of the ones given below:
Use FREE10 Coupon For Free Express Delivery
- If you have two girls who are of the same age, then you can always opt for princess L-Shaped Bunk Beds for sale or two single beds, depending on the size of the room. Bunk beds are always a favourite for kids and hence you will find a lot of parents opting for them when it comes to two girls or two children who are almost neck to neck in age. This helps in saving a lot of space and if you want to make it a little bit more convenient then you can always opt for beds which come with storage units.
- Well you can always encourage your girls to decorate their own bed in the form of a canopy. It is always advisable to make sure that your children sleep within mosquito nets because that helps to protect them from a lot of insect bites at night. So you can ask them to fashion the mosquito nets in the form of canopy during the day and then tie them net at night. Look up some Pinterest ideas for more inspiration.
- Another very popular choice these days are opting for cool L-Shaped Bunk Beds for girls. For starters l shaped beds help in saving up a lot of space and on top of that you can get various designs of their favourite animation characters which in turn will make bed time more fun for them. There are so many designs available in the market these days that you are bound to be spoilt for choices. All you have to do is make sure that the beds are baby proofed properly before the girls start to use them or they might hurt themselves here and there quite badly.
- Another very simple but unique idea that you can do is, you can go for two single beds which can be joined to make a large double bed. In this way each girl will have her own space or if they decide sleep together and share stories some nights, you can just put the two beds together. This comes in handy if they have friends over.
- And last but not the least, you can always fashion the bed as a bed cum study units. Various such bunk bed units are available in the market these days and hence you can opt for one of these as well.
Now that you have so many ideas to pick from, decide which one you like the most and get that one for your girls!